Account Opening Documents (Resident Individuals)
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR REGISTRATION
To open an account you are required to submit the documents mentioned below while opening an Online Trading and Demat account.
A Trading account is opened in single name, while demat account may be opened in joint name with a maximum of three holders. It is however essential that the customer maintains a demat account with Trend Riser for availing the online Trading facility. In case the permanent address is different from the correspondence address then the proof of address has to be submitted for separately for each of them from the list given below.
For a two-in-one account: i.e. Trading and Demat
- One recent passport size photograph
- Proof of Bank Account: Any one of the following may be submitted
- a) Copy of Bank Statementb) Copy of first page of the Bank Pass Book.
c) A cancelled cheque (only if the account holder's name is printed on it)
- Copy of Client Master towards proof of an existing Demat Account
- DP Proof in case of DPs other than Trend Riser DP
- Proof of Identity: Pan Card
- Proof of Address: Any one of the following may be submitted
- a) Passport copyb) Voter Id card copy
c) Driving license copy
d) Bank Pass book copy
e) Verified copies of: Electricity bill or telephone bill in the customers name (not more than two months old) or Leave and license agreement/agreement for sale.
f) Copy of Ration Card
g) Identity card/document with address, issued by:
- Central/State government and its departments
- Statutory /Regulatory Authorities
- Public Sector Undertakings
- Scheduled Commercial banks
- Public Financial Institutions
- Colleges affiliated to Universities
- Professional Bodies such as ICAI, ICWAI, ICSI, Bar council etc to their Members
Account Opening Documents (Non-Resident Indian)
IN ADDITION TO ALL OF THE DOCUMENTS STATED FOR RESIDENT INDIVIDUALS, FOR AN NRI, THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED:
- Copy of RBI Approval through a PIS Permission Letter for the account opened with a designated bank. At present, Trend Riserhas a tie up with IDBI Bank, Federal Bank, South Indian Bank, Axis Bank and State Bank of India for NRI-PIS transactions.
- One should ensure to update their present holdings if any, by giving a proper declaration to the Bank while obtaining the RBI approval.
- Proof of his / her foreign address
- Copy of valid visa
- Passport copy