HDFC Mutual Fund Key Features and Advantages
The HDFC Mutual Fund is driven by their own investment philosophy. Based on their investment philosophy, the key features of the HDFC Mutual Fund can be listed as follows:
- Profitable Investment: This is the most important factor that drives the HDFC Mutual Fund. It believes that the best way to invest profitably is to provide the investors with the chance to invest in the financial market profitably and reduce the tensions pertaining to the swings in the market.
- Risk Control: HDFC Mutual Fund provides emphasis on the management and control of portfolio risks. This helps them to avoid chasing the latest trends and “fads”.
- Detailed Analysis and Research: HDFC Mutual Fund believes that analysis and research are the keys to success in the financial market. Thus, it has set up a well-built infrastructure that helps them conduct the fundamental research. The researches are backed up by effective analysis.
HDFC Mutual Fund Account Statement:
The following steps are required to be followed in order to check the status of the account statement under the HDFC Mutual Fund online:
- You need to visit the official website of the HDFC Mutual Fund at www.hdfcfund.com.
- At the bottom of the home page, the website has 4 columns with a number of options.
- Click on the ‘Account Statement’ option which is the last option of the third column.
- On clicking the ‘Account Statement’ option, a new page will pop up. On this pop-up page, a list of 9 languages is provided. The languages provided are- English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Malayalam, Kannada, Gujarati, Telugu, and Tamil. Select the check-box next to the language of your choice.
- Once the language is selected, click on ‘I AGREE’ at the bottom of the page.
- After this, you will be redirected to a new webpage under the heading- “Introduction to HDFC MF Multilingual Statement of Account”. Click on ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage where you have to provide your Folio information.
- On the ‘Folio Information’ page, you will be required to provide your ‘Folio Number’ followed by your Permanent Account Number (PAN) or your Bank Account Number.
- Type in the Captcha code provided in the box and click on ‘SUBMIT’.
- After the submission of the details mentioned above, the user will be redirected to a new page. On this page, you will be required to provide the date range for which you want the account statement.
- Once it is submitted successfully, you will receive an email containing your account statement on the email ID that you have registered with the HDFC Mutual Fund.